Long story short: Anatomy and Physiology final was a cat dissection. That was all fine and dandy until my group decided to gruesomely dismantle the cat. Is there no sanctity for life anymore? What about respect for the dead? ...Apparently none of either when it isn't a human.
So yeah, that kinda killed my whole day. Bella-the-Witch-with-a-'B' did not help. We nearly got into a fistfight. Thankfully
I was woman enough to walk the damn hell away.
Anyway, that's my rant for today, I'm cutting it short. More SC coming up shortly.
~V out!~
Awwww, Ver! *hugs* I'm sorry!
ReplyDelete*hugs back* I'll live. I'll just lose several pounds because of it. *sighs* I need to get to fencing before I lose my mind.
ReplyDelete*hugs* I wish there was more I could do to help, baobei. I know that... person (and I use the term loosely) is pushing your limits, and I feel bad that I can't push hers back.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, if it's any consolation, both chapters of the SC look good. I look forward to seeing more, though I can't help but wonder who this "someone very dear" is XD
*smiles* Aishiteru, on'nashujin no watashi no kokoro.
*hugs back* Don't worry, it's easier to deal with her when I just have to dodge flying objects and caustic sarcasm instead of her perpetual invasion of space to carp at me.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Adrian. :) ....Oh, I wonder whom.... *amused dry sarcasm*
*smiles back* Kokoro no sokokara aishiteru.
[Hopefully my translation was right that time...]
ReplyDelete