Sunday, January 9, 2011

Am I done yet?

Can't wait until June, because then I'll be doing my internship and won't have this crud to deal with.

In other news, I haven't thought of anything to say here for.... 8 days. V phail. Then again, I've been working on the SC final chapter a lot, so my brain's been taken up by that. Oh, speaking of [and ignoring my own rambling here] I've got a snippet for all you good little boys and girls~ It's still a work in progress, and the title's likely to change. ...But I have to break it into a separate entry.
~V out!~

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Stuff to read stuck in my wintry prison! XD And I can't wait for June, either, cause that means September is just 3 months away :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD You poor, poor man.
    And yes, yes it does.

    ReplyDelete