My chemistry teacher is the Queen Tsi Sgili [obscure House of Night series reference].
My math teacher is a fricking saint. She's my new best friend. ..Sorry Kite, you've been replaced. XD [Just kidding, serunœ. I still love you.]
Anyway, the Purple Queen doesn't listen to a word her students say; the Red Queen makes it up to her students by chasing them down and talking to them. [Yes, that's a Cherokee reference, too.] Anyway, crushing all the two-hour exams into 4 hours and fifteen minutes left the rest of the day with nothing to do. I took the opportunity to curl into one of the computer room chairs, pull up youtube, and pop my headphones in to start writing. I managed to ignore the Purple Queen's attempts to spear me through my bun with her Scottish eye-daggers. ... My response? Yup, you guessed it. The Italian Evil Eye over the top of my glasses. It amused me, for reasons I can't explain.
HAHA. xD Glad you made some awesome references, at least =3
ReplyDeleteI love you too <3