Thursday, December 23, 2010

Today sucked....

And then I got home. XD
I love my friends. They can just make a bad day better. *hugs the world* I feel like I should be out spreading cheer now, but... oh well. I can infect people on blogger with cheer. *proceeds to attempt to infect Kite and some others*

...Speaking of infections, I'm still coughing; it sucks, but it's tolerable as long as I'm not coughing non-stop anymore.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I can't believe it's almost here already, I haven't even wrapped any of my family's presents! ....And I need to work on a present or two still too.... Crud. I'm gonna go do that now....

Cut short by present-making,
~V out!~

3 comments:

  1. Grah! Holiday Cheer! I'm MELTING!

    You're still coughing? I recommend some Nyquil tonight, oh sick one.

    Haha. I have no presents to wrap. It makes me sad... I need to wrap yours, actually...

    I love your little 'leaving now' signature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!

    Yeah, I've been taking it. It doesn't do slag-all anything.

    Lucky. And fine.

    XD What, the ~V out!~ thing, or the line directly before that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :c

    Sorry.

    And now I'm a liar anyway.

    The ~V out!~ Thing is cute

    ReplyDelete