Aside from my falling asleep in first and second period —as usual— I checked my grades, and they're actually not nearly as bad as I'd been led to believe. ....On the flip side, I have a horrible cough without actually being sick, and it's frigging obnoxious.
On a side note, I might start posting just stupid stuff I thought of during the day while spacing out/sleeping in class, so that's likely to start getting incorporated in here too.
So, to start out with a story:
I was in school today, and during lunch, some boys opened a bottle of blueberry juice. Sounds harmless and delicious, right? ....WRONG! Somehow, some yeast had gotten into the bottle during a lab, and it was left to it's own devices in a warm, dark locker for a while. The result was a badly-made but VERY fizzy wine. When the boys proceeded to open it, WHAM! 3-minute-long geyser of blueberry wine that shoots up into the ceiling and sideways at my friends and I. So we not only got rained on with it, but sprayed from behind. My poor friend got the worst of it, and she was so pissed. I can't say I blame her, since it ruined her favorite outfit.
But the ceiling has holes in it. It's metal with little, square cut-out holes. There is blueberry-whatever in the ceiling. ...We're going to have such a pest infestation.
....But that's pretty much all for now.
~V out!~
xD Nice. YAY WINE xD Your school is so messed up.
ReplyDeleteDid you enjoy your blueberry rain?
I know it is.
ReplyDeleteAnd no. It ruined my Rangers jacket!
xD
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sorry :c