Monday, December 20, 2010

First blog entry...

So... I'm V. That's short for Vera. I prefer V, but I'll put up with Vera. The reason why I'd prefer to be called V as opposed to Vera, is that V stands for vindicta —Latin root for vindictive, which means "disposed to seek revenge", according to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary— ....Or for vendetta. "Remember, remember the 5th of November", and all that.

So, a bit about myself:

  • I'm "smarter than your average bear"
  • Try and hurt those I deem my family, and you will regret it for the rest of your measly existence
  • I have a short temper. (Especially when hungry.)
  • I swear I'm not psychotic, but my muses are talkative. ....Slagging muses. This is ALL. LUCIS'. FAULT.
  • I'm a lazy aft.
  • I don't like to curse. If I'm cursing, it's a bad sign and a good idea to escape while you can.
  • I can be a bit violent sometimes most of the time.
....Also, I've had someone tell me that I should make this clear right from the get-go. This is not now nor will it likely ever be a Slenderblog. I don't believe in him. ...I'll leave the Slenderblogging insanity up to my cohort-in-crime, Kite.

No, this will likely be just a place for me to rant out and express myself, sometimes with music, sometimes with stories, and maybe other times with just me 'talking' through text.

....So, that's all for my first post. Boring, right?
~V out!~

3 comments:

  1. Nice first entry. Good job looking more insane than I am.

    Just kidding, Ver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You BETTER be kidding, Kit. XD *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I am, Vera. ;P *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete